Become a Volunteer
Did you know that the most vulnerable group of people to be affected by loneliness is the aging population?
The aging population is anyone over the age of 60 who lives in their home or currently resides in a care center.
If you are interested and meet the requirements for volunteering as listed, sign up and complete the online application form.
Requirements to become a volunteer:
• Sign up – volunteers are required to sign up the H2H Portal to gain full access to course materials and training.
• Submit an online application – you will receive an email with an invitation to begin your online orientation.
• Complete all required online training – prior to starting any volunteer service, courses must be completed.
• Complete a background check, performed at the H2H office.
• Donation suggested of $40 – this covers the cost of a volunteer t-shirt, permanent name badge, H2H mask, and the background check.
Your time can talent can make a real difference in the lives of the aging community of South Florida. By signing up to become a volunteer, you will have access to reach lonely seniors who need hope, love and purpose and learn about the Heart2Heart Model of C.A.R.E.